* Tuition fees vary per class and are listed under class descriptions. (Teachers may also charge additional fees for copies or supplies based on the needs of the class.)
* Tuition is calculated annually and divided into ten (10) equal monthly payments beginning in August and ending in May
* All tuition payments made are non-refundable.
* Parents are responsible to pay the entire amount of tuition due for the remainder of the school year if the class is dropped after August 7th when first payment is due.
* A tuition contract will be sent to you following final acceptance. It must be signed and returned before your child may attend classes.
* Sibling discounts available. A 10% discount is offered for the second child enrolled in the same class .
* CCA offers a 15% pastoral discount for families who are in full time ministry.
* Late fees of $15.00 will be charged for payments received after the 7th of the month.
* Returned checks will be handled through a bank service. Applicable fees from the bank will be charged in addition to the CCA late fee.
Financial Aid Requests and Study Hall Monitoring
*If you are looking over the schedule next year and would like to enroll in classes but have financial hardships that prevent you from enrolling, please complete our Financial Aid Request Form below. CCA is blessed with several teachers who are willing to offer reduced tuition to families who are going through economic hardships.
Parents will be able to volunteer as study hall monitors to offset a portion of tuition cost. If you are interested, please complete the form below and return with your application.
Financial Aid/SH Monitor Request Form (click here)